Okay so on Sunday we decided to go the the pool and spend some family time. I know we should have stay home and keeped the sabath holy. But when Jonathan's only day off is sunday I wanted to do something fun with all of us. So off we went. The kids loved it. Felicity jumped right in the second we go there. We weren't there long befor the dark clouds came rolling in. And It got cold. Really cold. But we still enjoyed the hour we got to spend splashing around. I am sure we will spend many more days at the pool. Plus It is only 50 dollars for a season pass. Hey you can't beat that deal. And since the pool is so big and has a huge shallow section the kids do really good.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Camp Williams Pool
Okay so on Sunday we decided to go the the pool and spend some family time. I know we should have stay home and keeped the sabath holy. But when Jonathan's only day off is sunday I wanted to do something fun with all of us. So off we went. The kids loved it. Felicity jumped right in the second we go there. We weren't there long befor the dark clouds came rolling in. And It got cold. Really cold. But we still enjoyed the hour we got to spend splashing around. I am sure we will spend many more days at the pool. Plus It is only 50 dollars for a season pass. Hey you can't beat that deal. And since the pool is so big and has a huge shallow section the kids do really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's questionable weather or not that is breaking the sabbath. I would probably do the same thing and not feel guilty. ;o) And I'm known to be a stickler about the sabbath day, my husband hates it. LOL
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love the picture of your girls laying on the towel facing each other. Your oldest looks just like you.
How fun for you and your family! Sometimes I think enjoying family is just as important as the Sabath day. I think it's a good part of the sabath. Monday nights don't always work out as family home evening time and sometimes Sunday is the only day to spend together, where you can have those bonding experiences with each other.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love the kids lying down wrapped in a towel, such a cute picture.
ReplyDelete