So yesterday after church I noticed Gabe was a little tired. So I asked him to come and lay on the couch with me. It only took 3 minutes for him to fall asleep. When I can cuddle with my kids it reminds me how much I really do love them. Even when they have been little terrors all day. A sleeping baby is the most wonderful thing. Atleast I think so.....
Those are the best times. I'm always trying to force my son to cuddle withe me, but it has to happen on his terms. ;o)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet heart! I love it when they are sleeping too, there is something so peaceful about them. He seems like such a good kid, just from the pictures that I see.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet heart! I love it when they are sleeping too, there is something so peaceful about them. He seems like such a good kid, just from the pictures that I see.
ReplyDelete