Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Back yard

I am so glad to say the back yard is done and we are just waiting for the hydroseed to grow. All four of my backyard neighbor when in together and got a great deal. I just want to thank all my neighbors for all there hard work and help. I have the best neighbors ever!!! Oh and thank you to debi and mark for the sprinkler system without it we would not be able to aford grass. Thanks also to chris for coming out and helping my neighbor Con and us making the final ajustments to the sprinklers. And One more thanks to my mother for the filler dirt and paying for the seed.
So In about 2 weeks we should have 1 inch of grass and I so cant wait. I am just waiting to see if the dust and dirt that comes in the house stops and makes my life easier.
Also I am pleased to say my garden is doing great I have pea pods, tomatoes, pepers, potatoes, and carrots coming in and I have tasted the peas and they are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment