After trying to start a photography business I have decided its just not in the cards for me. Being a mother is a full time job and thats all I have time for. This is very hard for me, but it is best. Right now I need to focus my time on my family. And with Jonathan's job and the kids its enough stress without adding more to it. Who knows maybe someday I will be able to make my one dream come true.
I have struggled with this decision for many months now. My computer crashing was the first sign. And dealing with army life is not an easy thing. It has a lot of hard times. With little good times. It is an emotional roller coaster. For everyone in our family.
Thank you to all of my friends and family that supported me in my photography. It meant the world to me. Know it is killing to let this go. But life is not fair always. And we must make sacrifices in this life, wether we want to or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment