Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jonathan


I wanted to take the time to tell my Husband how much I love him. With the upcoming deployment and all the craziness to come, I want to take a minute and express how proud I am of him! Jonathan you are a wonderful father to our 3 kids and the best husband to me. I know that with my craziness it can be hard to be married to me, but some how you see past it and still love me. With all that we have been through together we are still going strong. No matter how many times you well be called to duty, I want you to know that I well always be at home waiting for you. I love you now and I well love you always!

1 comment:

  1. I love to see this! Not that he is gone or going, but that you love him so much and that he is so good to you. Tell Jonathan thank you for serving our country, and thank you to your family for making that sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete