




So I have recently decided that I am going to use my creativity and start making bows for girls hair! I have been told so many times that I should sell my crafts, but have never had the guts to do it. But no more!!! I am still learning and playing with it but am excited to start a new chapter in my life. And I am excited to share it with the world!!
You should sell those. I know of people who do that. Have you heard of Etsy.com? Those bows are SO cute! I love them. If I have a girl, I'll be buying bows from you. It's nice to have creative people in this world so not-so-creative people can by their talents. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing Lyndsay! How is the selling part going? I don't know if you are already doing this but have you considered a website?
ReplyDelete