Felicity came home and showed me that she lost her first tooth! But of all places at school. I was happy she finally lost one but also sad that I wasnt there when it happened. But there are many other teeth for me to share with her!
My grandmother use to watch us every day after school when I was that age. She use to find out I had a loose tooth and force me to sit still while she pulled it out. I always tried to hide having loose teeth from her. She would save it in a little envelope, I still have some of them.
My grandmother use to watch us every day after school when I was that age. She use to find out I had a loose tooth and force me to sit still while she pulled it out. I always tried to hide having loose teeth from her. She would save it in a little envelope, I still have some of them.
ReplyDelete