Friday, August 21, 2009

Timpanogas Cave





So yesterday My Aunt Kay was visiting and she took me to see timpanogas cave. It was a special treat and the best thing about it was it was just Kay and I. Jon took a half day off from work and watched the kids. I was in heaven. Even after the crazy morning of getting Felicity to school. So off we went. Our tour started at 12:50 and we had an hour and a have to get up the mountain. And It took the entir hour and half. Man It was hard. We where huffing and puffing up the hole time. But the tour was great. The tour was an hour long which made up for the hard hike up. The last time I was up there was befor Jon and I were married. I didnt remember the tour being as long or going throw 3 caves. But then again it had been about 8 years since I was last there. The park ranger that took us through the cave was excellent so it made it that much more better. The hike down took us about 45 mins and when we finally got down Kay and I were so tired we both couldnt stop sighing. Thanks Kay for the outing and the great company. We came home and had a wonderful dinner. My cousin Kaylacy came over to join us and we had a nice relaxing night after a hard day hiking.

2 comments:

  1. That is a hard hike! I haven't done it in a while. I haven't done much exercise at all in a while, I'd probably suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great hike. I've been wanting to do that one for a while, but I've been afraid that I would die. :) It looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete