Well She did it. She really went to preschool for the hole 2 1/2 hours. All day reagan kept asking me is it time yet. And she was still excited when we get there. But when she say the Teacher Mrs. cherly she started to hide behind me and cry. I reminded her of all the things she will get to do, draw, play, have a yummy snack. She still wasnt sure she wanted to go. As all the kids grabed to rope to walk to there room she jusmped on and off she went. When I picked her up she was so happy. It took her a good 30 min to tell me all that they did. She cant wait to go tomarrow. And to tell you the truth it was nice only have one child to look after. Reagan I am so proud of you!!!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Reagans First Day of Preschool
Well She did it. She really went to preschool for the hole 2 1/2 hours. All day reagan kept asking me is it time yet. And she was still excited when we get there. But when she say the Teacher Mrs. cherly she started to hide behind me and cry. I reminded her of all the things she will get to do, draw, play, have a yummy snack. She still wasnt sure she wanted to go. As all the kids grabed to rope to walk to there room she jusmped on and off she went. When I picked her up she was so happy. It took her a good 30 min to tell me all that they did. She cant wait to go tomarrow. And to tell you the truth it was nice only have one child to look after. Reagan I am so proud of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That looks like a mini version of Lyndsay. Even the way she is standing looks just like how you stand. She is so cute! You have made some really cute kids.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Reagan! Have a fantastic year!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Becca
what a cutie!!!!
ReplyDeleteI bet it's nice to have a quiet house for a little while, well a little quieter than usual.