Friday, May 8, 2009

Visit With Dad





So for about the last week and a half I had the pleasure to have my dad and my Aunt Kay come to stay.  On Wednesday we headed up to Wyoming for my grandparent funeral service.  It was great to have all that time with my family and I already miss them.  I only wish they all lived closer.  The kids loved having grandpa and Aunt Kay stay with us.  We enjoyed the time together by just simple hanging out, which I wouldn't change for the world.   Oh I almost forgot dad bought me a freezer.  I love it.  Everytime I go out to it I will remember that fantastic week I had and all the laughs we shared.  To sum it up. Thats how family should be and thats how it is now.  Thanks Dad and Kay!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great you got to spend time with your dad. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when family comes to visit - my family is like the scattering of Israel, we're everywhere and so big it's hard to get together.

    ReplyDelete